Bonita Springs – Estero REALTORS® wishes to recognize those board & MLS members who have sold real estate successfully in 2019 (Jan 1, 2019-Dec 31, 2019). Please complete the information below and return this form to the BER office anytime no later than 3:00 p.m. on Jan. 24, 2020. Review the application rules on the reverse side of this application before completing.
The Gold category applies to those BER Board & MLS members who have a closed sales volume for 2019 of five million dollars or more in real property transfers or have 50 closed sides.
The Platinum category is for those BER Board & MLS members who have achieved ten million dollars closed sales volume and above in real property transfers in the 2019 calendar year.
The 2019 Sales Recognition Award event will be February 20th from 4-6 pm and will be held at the Hyatt Regency Coconut Point. We hope you will join us for this cocktail event with your colleagues. The event registration cost is $20. The application fee to apply for the Sales Excellence Award is $25. Please submit payment & all items on the checklist on to be considered. Attire is business.
Rules for Application
- Applicants will provide a .jpg photo to B.E.R. to accompany recognition in the media about your award, a website address for a live link from our website and a Broker MLS volume sheet showing the selling sales volume. If you need help in generating this, please contact email@example.com. If you have a residential sale that was not recorded in the MLS, you will need to provide proof.
- Brokers will sign the application to verify that the information is correct and include the Brokers closed volume sheet for the agent.
- B.E.R. reserves the right to audit any applicants to verify the closed volume. If asked, the Agent will supply the proper documents to verify residential sales. If the claim cannot be verified, that office and that agent cannot submit any application for the next two years.
- Applications must be submitted to the BER office no later than 3:00pm January 25, 2019 via hand delivery or e-mail to Kevin@bonitaesterorealtors.com (Fax not available)
- If an agent changes companies within the year, the current broker in December may sign, provided the agent provides proof of sales for the year to that broker.
- Applicants must be a Primary/Secondary Member of BER AND a member of the BER MLS. Membership in the BER MLS only does not qualify an applicant, nor does board only membership.
- Applicant must not have any outstanding financial obligations to any Board or Association. (ex. Arbitration, fines, Dues, MLS Fees, etc.)
- Recognition is given to each team member who achieves $5 million in closed volume or 50 closed sides. For example, if a team does $16 million they may submit 3 applications (3x5) with $1 million left over. Please indicate if so.
- The dollar volume is what is shown on the CD/LE Statement from the closing, not the list price.
- Any real property transfers will be factored into sales volumes that were entered into the BER MLS for compensation and cooperation. New home construction (closed sales only) will be shown on the broker’s sales report for the year and should be indicated as such. Referral and rental compensation will not be considered.
- Applicants shall refrain from advertising their award until they have been verified and have received recognition.
REGISTER TO ATTEND & PAY APPLICATION FEE